Friday, October 3, 2008

Humble pie for breakfast.

Yesterday was one of those days. I had a great run with my friend Stephanie and then the face pain started. I felt frustrated and sorry for myself. And then I thought of all of the strong, amazing people I know and some that I don't know. I spent some time this week reading a blog that the beautiful and talented Jeninne :) told me about ( http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ ) It really got to me. There are so many kinds of pain in the world and so many different ways to deal with it. My personal scripture for the year has been Alma 5:27 where it talks about being sufficiently humble. I hope that my small problems will make me humble and tender and full of empathy. I stopped to count my blessings and realized that there was no way I could avoid having a good day!

No comments:


Followers