Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's amazing what you see when you look.

I just realized that three people commented on my first post. That made me feel pretty cool. Thanks girls!! It sure is nice to have friends. Seriously. That is an area where I am absolutely, filthy rich. I have been so blessed with amazing friends. They live all over the world. They're different ages and come from many different backgrounds, but I learn something from them all. It would appear that I don't have a thing in common with many of them, but it only takes a little time to find a small something that we share--an interest or hobby, our religious views, our sense of humor or maybe just that we live on the same planet--the possibilities are endless. How did I get so lucky?

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

Mark and Kristen [Life and Times of Mark]. Your blog is very nice with good content about It's Amazing what you see when you look
Stayed to built a blog that was useful for visitor and always thought to publish content that was great. Heeee, just support you…………………

Hope u have a great day!

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com


Followers