Thursday, October 9, 2008

Way too much info...


This is a private matter (especially for Max) and maybe I shouldn't share with the whole world, but it's big news in our house. Max has been extremely resistant to potty training, much to my dismay. This week my mom sent him a chart to mark each time he pooped (sorry) in the potty. After marking the chart, he gets a treat. When he has seven days marked, she's promised a present. Could this finally be the answer? Well, he used the potty yesterday and today all on his own. I hate to see my baby grow up, but I've done my share of diapers and I won't miss those at all! I know I'm a crazy mom, but this MUST be documented and celebrated!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray Max! One small step for Max, one big leap for "mom"kind! :) -j

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Yippee!! Potty training may sound gross, but it is HUGE to have over! Congrats!

Chapman Family said...

Can you help me potty train Paityn now! I'm glad you finally entered the blogging world
Michelle


Followers