Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Big Shout-Out to Jen! :)

This is a big day! This is my first post on my new blog which my friend Jen set up. She's awesome and I appreciate her help in getting me up to speed on the latest and coolest in blogging (is that a word??). I'm a slow learner, but I ventured out today and added a picture to my blog. That's an accomplishment! I don't have much time on my hands so I'm sure it will take a long time to make this interesting in any way, but I still feel cool. Thanks again Jen!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hey Kristen! Now I'm shouting out to YOU!! I'm so glad you joined blog-land. I'm not very good at it, but at least it's one way to keep a "journal" since I haven't been too consistent lately. My blog certainly isn't as pretty as yours, either. I guess I'll have to consult with Jen too. Oh, and I'm going to need "advice for having five kids" from you also. ANYTHING you can give me would be great!

Jen said...

HOORAY! Shout out to you for getting started. I promise, you're going to be addicted to this blogging thing! Can't wait to read your journal..er..I mean posts! :) -Jen

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Yeah Kristen! Your blog looks super! Jen really is a great teacher :) Can't wait to "check in" with your family!


Followers